Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
We are a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore and surface projects, transforming our clients’ project economics from concept to delivery and beyond.
We’re looking for the next generation of talent to help us transform project economics!
By joining one of the world’s largest oil and gas project, technologies, systems and services companies, you’ll have limitless opportunities to learn from some of the industry’s brightest engineers, scientists, project managers and other professionals in 48 countries located in every corner of the world.
If selected, you’ll be expected to engage on your very first day, stand out as an individual, and contribute as part of a team.
If you’re ready for the challenge and look forward to beginning the most interesting work of your career, view our open positions!Les mer
- I have a Master’s Degree in Mechanic, Process and Product Development Engineering from Norwegian University of Life Sciences. I got a summer job in TechnipFMC in 2010. The summer job led to a part-time job, and before I nished the Master Thesis for TechnipFMC I was a full time employee.
- My working day is very varied. I have technical responsibility for several projects and my tasks vary depending on which phase my projects are in. I’m part of the Instrument PDT (Product Delivery Team). We are global responsible for subsea instrument and electrical & optical distribution for TechnipFMC.
- So, my day consists of internal discussions and follow up of interfaces. In addition other typical activities include attending technical meetings with project, other teams, supplier, and customer. I also make technical decisions in terms of risk, cost and delivery.
- Education provides a good platform to learn more. I daily use what I learned at school and from my life as student, as well as constantly build new knowledge.
- Enjoy this time, make friends for life and take advantage of the opportunity you have to learn. Especially take advantage of the time in the lab and workshops.
- Do not wait until you have finished school to get in touch with working life.