Carnegie Investment Banking offers an internship programme each year with an opportunity for permanent employment. You will work full time over a period of ten weeks and participate in ongoing business.
- Analysis of companies and industries
- Preparation of presentation materials and participation in presentations
- Valuation of companies
- Preparation of prospectuses, sales documents and other documentation
- Contacts with clients and other advisors
- Compilation and processing of information.