CRCC Asia is the leading global provider of internships abroad. Our global Internship Programs offer one, two, and three-month international internship programs in Japan, Vietnam, and South Korea, and a perfect for those soon to be seeking employment and who wish to gain competitive advantage in today’s highly competitive job markets. Our award-winning programs will help you genuinely stand out from the crowd and ultimately boost your global employability.
How International Internships Overseas Work
• Choose Your Program Location
Choose from our locations across the world. Each location offers a variety of career-boosting benefits, so be sure to read through our location pages before applying.
• Choose Your Career Field
This is your chance to get working experience in a Career Field of your choosing. We provide 18 Career Fields across each of our program locations, made possible by our network of over 1,000 host companies. Whether you prioritise Location over Career Field or vice versa, it is your choice. Our team of experienced Admissions Advisors will strive to place you in the career field and location of your choice for one unforgettable experience.
• Decide Your Learning Objective
CRCC Asia has carefully designed 5 key learning objectives: Employability, Cultural Agility, Country Specific Knowledge, Career Field Knowledge & Global Connections. You need to consider which of these you wish to be the focal point of your Internship Abroad, as this will help our Admissions Advisors to recommend the optimal program based on your needs.
• Apply for Your Global Internship
With the prior three steps decided – it’s time to Apply! After completing our application form, you will be invited to either an advising call or a video assessment to help us better understand your aspirations, motivations and goals.
What’s included with the International Internship Program?
• High-quality Accommodation with Private Bedrooms
• CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
• Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
• Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
• Orientation Weekend including city tour
• First Day Company Drop-off
• Business, Cultural, and Community outreach events
• On-site Emergency Support
• Exclusive Alumni Network and LinkedIn groups
Read more at crccasia.com