EVRY Public ECM development department consists of over 50 skilled employees with high expertise in architecture, design, UX, project management and application development. We are now looking for a new senior developer for one of our development teams.
We are developers and architects with a diverse background, sharing a passion and drive for innovation and quality. We look for people that both complete and challenge us to reach our goals.
Qualifications And Experience
- Development of advanced user interface
- Experience with integration with JSON and SOAP
- Experience working using Agile processes and GIT, an understanding of DevOps, code optimizations, testing, scalability, and deployment
- English language skills, both written and oral is essential in the position
- Norwegian language skills is an advantage, but not a requirement to succeed in the position
- Bachelor / Master in relevant areas
- Experience and good references
We can offer
- An exciting and challenging position in Norway's largest IT company
- You will be part of a highly competent team providing the opportunity to develop in a strong professional environment
- Be part of a technology company facing and adapting to disruptive trends and new technology
- Good development and career opportunities and our own internal EVRY Academy
- An active and competent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Social and professional internal Networks, such as Female@EVRY, Young Proffesionals, Active@EVRY etc.
- Good insurance and pension plans