Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Key tasks of the Program Implementer is to implement strategic Service programs, tools and processes in Norway. Close cooperation with business units and service managers to ensure a consistent approach to implementation and application of cross-organizational tools to drive cost efficiency. Focus on building installed base knowledge, greater penetration and creating added value to the customer, is key to the success of this role. The position will report directly to Country Service manager.
• Participate in customer meetings
• Contributes to the implementation of the service strategy in Norway
• Provides support and guidance and is responsible for local implementation of cross Business Unit/Country initiatives.
• Implements and monitors progress of cross functional activities and tools across units and businesses
• Works closely with Service teams to understand topics, challenges and leading practices
• Supports business units to improve the quality of data in service related databases, including the installed base management
• Trains users in the effective utilization of the tools and knowledge of the installed base database and proactively solves issues and facilitates the update process
• Country process owner for various strategic tools and systems
• Coordinates with the Global Service team to define activities, guidelines, priorities etc.
• Minimum bachelor Engineering, Business/Administration
• Fluent in Norwegian & English
• It is an advantage with a broad network and work experience from more than one business unit within ABB
• Self motivated, proactive and result oriented
• Able to work independently and in teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent networker and establish relationships easily
We can offer:
Service as a business is a strategic initiative in the ABB strategy, both locally and globally. We offer a unique possibility to participate in developing ABB towards our strategic targets.
• A job in a profiled technological company with global activities
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Challenging and varied tasks within electrical engineering, system design and service
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility.
• Competitive conditions
• Possibilities for International assignments.
• Great colleagues and a fun work environment
• Flexible working environment
The work can be performed from ABB locations in Bergen, Skien or Oslo. The position will require some travelling activities.
Application-deadline is 20.08.2018
For any questions regarding the position please contact Helge Bjørsvik on e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +47 90532289
We are looking forward to get your application through the ABB jobportal
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Siviløkonom Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør Øvrig - Økonomi, marked og administrasjon||Teknologi og ingeniørfag Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.