Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
• Preparing technical and commercial proposals as well as negotiating and finalizing contracts
• Build and maintain good relations with new and existing customers
• Identify and qualify business opportunities
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external key stakeholders,
• both ABB Factories and 3rd party suppliers
• Reporting in accordance with all applicable requirements and routines
MSc / BSc, preferably within Electrical Engineering or Power Systems Engineering
Technical experience from the utility substation and/ or rail segment
Minimum 3 years of technical sales experience with a proven sales track record from similar business System Sales / Project Sales to the Utility, Rail or Energy Market, in the fields of High Voltage Substations / Transmission / Distribution
Good technical competence for Medium and High voltage products, such as Circuit breakers, disconnectors, converters etc.
Control and Protection competence
Very good interpersonal skills
A communicative and highly motivated team player, with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
Resourceful and proactive, and driven for further success
Ability to speak Norwegian fluent, as well as written
• We can offer you:
• A great team based on informal work environment .
• Exciting tasks and career opportunities.
• A competitive remuneration package including good pension coverage and insurances.
• Various employee benefits.
The position is located in Oslo, and involves some travel activities mainly in Norway, but also to relevant ABB factories in Europe. Comprehensive training will be provided at our offices in Norway and at ABB’s factories.
Application deadline: 15.09.2018
If this seems interesting, please contact:
Fritz-Ove Larsen, Sales & Marked Manager, PGGI
Phone: +47 22 87 29 96 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your motivational letter and CV via the ABB portal.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to insure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør Ingeniør: Elkraft Ingeniør - Elektro||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.