We are looking for a Scheduling Manager who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of project schedules for the ERTMS project. This includes the integration of complex subprojects, interfaces to adjacent projects and the alignment with the customer’s overall program schedule.
The Scheduling Manager will be located in Norway and will work in close cooperation with the customer, international external and Siemens internal subprojects.
We need an experienced person with strong organizational and communication skills, able to handle a complex project for a customer with high quality demands. The Scheduling Manager shall have management skills and be able to lead and manage a team of schedulers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The following tasks and responsibilities are part of the scope:
• Analysis of contractual requirements for the schedule.
• Recording and finalization of all internal and external schedule interfaces and consideration of contractual requirements in overall scheduling.
• Regular monitoring of adherence to deadlines and project progress control.
• Regular communication of the schedules, both internally and externally, and creation of variation reports and milestone trend analyses; groundwork for the customer progress report and internal project status reporting.
Qualifications and experience:
• More than eight years of experience with document management
• Languages: English (required), Norwegian (preferred), German (preferred)
• Communication skills
• Customer focused
• Coaching & mentoring skills
• Organization and planning skills
• Result and quality oriented
• Team player
• Strong competencies in applying Primavera Project Management tool
• Progress controlling