Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Local Unit & Position Description
Section for Machinery and Systems is responsible for providing technical services within the field of marine propulsion, shafting systems, power generation and auxiliary machinery systems. Beyond traditional machinery solutions, there is also a growing demand for battery powered applications and hybrid machinery. Services are delivered on an advisory basis primarily to the maritime- but also to other industries when deemed feasible.
Section for Machinery and Systems needs to increase the staff and strengthen the section’s competence to meet these market trends through relevant technical advisory services. The successful candidate is expected to continue to improve co-operation with our clients as well as with other units in DNV GL, to generate new projects and to efficiently deliver our services.
Job tasks includes:
• Technical analyses such as concept studies, design assistance and verification work
• Strength analysis of machinery drive-train components; incl. FE-analysis
• Machinery dynamics; system and functionality analysis
• Hybrid solution assessments, incl. batteries, and system engineering
• Trouble shooting; operational failure and damage investigations
• Measurement technology
• Customer interactions through sales and project delivery
• Work location Høvik, Norway, but some project related travel must be expected
• M.Sc. degree within mechanical engineering
• Some experience in mechanics, field work and repair, will be an advantage
• Be self-motivated and result oriented
• Flexible, service-minded and with a positive attitude
• Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, verbally and in writing
• Good scholastic performance is required
• Honest, open and committed to DNV GL’s visions and values
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bærum||Ingeniør - Maskin / Mekanikk Salgsmedarbeider / Selger / Salgskonsulent Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Shipping / Off- / Onshore / Maritim Konsulenttjenester: Ingeniør / Teknisk Konsulenttjenester: Øvrig|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.