Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The department of Commissioning & Site Activities performing the Installation, MC and Commission work in connection to the delivered ABB Industrial Automation systems. We are located in Bergen and now planning to strengthen our team with one additional Site Manager, for working in Norway as well as world wide.
• Interaction with projects execution organizations, to define and carryout activities in installation/pre-commissioning preparation phase
• Participate in planning of multi discipline installation/pre-commissioning activities.
• Participate in preparation and/or Making work packages
• Participate in preparation and/or Making Commissioning procedures
• Execution of Installation, MC and Site activities. Both as a Lead position and as hands-on.
• Risk management.
• HSE management and reporting at Site
• Resource management at Site
• Query/Change Management
• Work permit and SJA handling
• Relationship management against Customers/Sub-suppliers at Site
• Material handling management at Site
• Red line markup at Site
The position requires a structured person with good electrical technical skills, cooperation skills and customer orientation. The position will include Interaction with domestic and international clients as well as wide contact within the ABB global organization.
• Preferred M.Sc. / B.Sc. Must minimum be certified as Electrical Installer (Gr. L, low voltage), Certificate of apprenticeship according to Norwegian regulations
• Certified within high voltage Gr.A , Certificate of apprenticeship according to Norwegian regulations
• English: Orally and Writing
• Norwegian: Fluent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Installation Manager/ Site supervisor and or Site Manager within electrical installation, MC and commissioning from Oil & Gas and/ or Industrial Installation in general.
• People orientation.
• Planning skills for Site activities
• Multi discipline skills and/or overall understanding of multidiscipline activities
• Proactive, with high working capacity and capable of focus on solutions.
• Result oriented.
• Good Site contractual understanding and commercial skills
• Good communication skills, written as well as orally
• A strong emphasis on HES and security of personnel related to Site activities
• Ability and wish for to undertaking responsibility.
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Ability to interact, communicate, coordinate, delegate, follow up and determine.
• Contributor to development of Site project team and department.
• Ability to seek and find simple and practical solutions for complex problems.
• Ability to execute multidiscipline tasks in an orderly and systematic manner.
• Flexible related to mobility, due to periodical high travel activity must be expected
We can offer:
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
• Competitive conditions
• Possibilities for International assignments
• Flexible working environment
The position is located at ABB’s office in Bergen.
We are looking forward to receiving your application through the ABB job portal
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bergen||Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør Elektriker Ingeniør - Elektro HMS medarbeider / HMS koordinator||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.