Levels of payment card fraud are increasing at record rates, with more complex methods being used by the fraudsters. The fight against fraud requires continuous innovation. EVRY is a market leader within fraud prevention in Norway. The payment services we are protecting, the attack approaches, required response time, legislation and technology are all evolving fast. We have developed our own software including machine learning models, case management tools, reporting and communication tools. We are moving into monitoring account to account transfers and anti-money laundry.
We are seeking a software developer to join our core team in Trondheim. This is where we are doing AI and machine learning, driving the architecture of the system and doing core software development. We are based mostly on open source software and our own IP. Our agenda:
- Better mechanisms for catching fraud.
- Efficiency of operators.
- End user experience.
- New ways of communication.
- AI / machine learning.
- Continuous deployment.
- Data visualization and reporting.
- Design and implement new features, including design docs, database changes, testing.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Continuously ensure ongoing projects meet business needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum qualifications:
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of industry experience in software engineering.
- Basic algorithms.
- Communication skills.
- Experience with developing applications and working with programming/scripting languages.
- Fast learner.
- Key words: AI, Scalability, Fintech, Big Data, Fraud