Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Passionate about process dynamics and control? We are looking for experienced or newly graduate process performance enthusiasts!
You will be part of a team which mission is to optimize and simplify operations of industrial processes by practical application of process control and dynamics. An industrial process contains hundreds of control loops. You will be involved in finding which to improve, and then designing and implementing the improvement. You will also be involved in designing and implementing new control and operational strategies.
As part of ABBs digital strategy our team is developing the best digital tools in the industry for process data analysis and process control tuning. The team consists of 20+ enthusiasts, supporting some 30+ sites, and is one of the largest such teams in Norway. We deliver our services and solutions both locally and internationally through ABBs brand new Collaborative Operations Center. The center facilities collaborative process analytics, remote monitoring and operation, and management of process data. The back bone of the center is our state-of-the-art big data platform.
• Develop and deliver process control applications solving challenging control problems such as compressor control and slug management in oil and gas production.
• Develop and deliver process control services using big data, to improve process behavior and operating strategy in order to improve uptime and production.
• Technical leadership for experienced applicants.
• Masters or doctoral degree within the areas of cybernetics or chemical engineering with specialization in process control
• Energized by solving operational problems in industrial processes
• Team player mind set
• Fluent in both Norwegian and English
• Experience from oil and gas or process industries in general
• Practical on-site experience from any kind of industry
• Experience and understanding of control systems
The ideal candidate can either be a newly graduate within cybernetics or chemical engineering or an experienced engineer.
We can offer
• Technical and personal growth and challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Various and challenging work tasks
• Highly competent and enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
• Flexible working time with balance between office work and travelling worldwide
• Various company benefits like a gym and cabins
If you are curious about this opportunity, send us an application through our jobportal where you present yourself and your ambitions, your CV and other paperwork such as transcripts, letter of recommendations and other relevant documents.
The application-deadline is 15.01.2019
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Forsker innen tekniske fag Programmerer Ingeniør - Kjemi Kybernetiker Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør (7) vis alle||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.