Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The Electrification Products Division (EP) in Norway develops and produces ring main units (RMU), compact switchgear (CSG) and compact secondary substations (CSS) used in electrical distribution network (12-36kV). In addition to the products we offer product service of installed product base in general. The division has operations in Skien, Bergen and Oslo. The local division in Skien employs about 400 people.
ABB Skien is focused on and committed to growth. These ambitions are supported by new product launches as well as further development of global markets. Maintaining dedication and focus on the overall sales process is imperative for success and along with this aim, the position as Channel Specialist will be announced. The role as Channel Specialist will respond to implementation and execution of channel or country wise sales activities
• Pro-actively promote and sell products and systems to customers and/or sales channels
• Critical to success: This individual must develop strong internal and external relationships with end customers, EPCs and ABB field sales team, ABB channels, end customers and other ABB businesses field resources
• Responsible for follow up on contacts and single orders for dedicated area
• Develop & execute action plans for targeted customers.
• Secure the internal transfer of orders/projects within own area
• Evaluate customer needs and develop & implement business strategies to achieve customer acceptance and adoption of ABB MV Switchgear portfolio
• Prepare technical and commercial viable offers
• B.Sc. engineering (electrical or relevant) university degree. Other relevant background will be considered.
• Degree or documented experience in finance will support the application
• Fluent in English. Spanish, French or German abilities will be an upside
• Relevant experience is valued
• Proactive and business driven
• May work under direct supervision or independently
• Team player and individual contributor
• Talented in communication and in establishing relations
• Flexible within a dynamic working environment
• Result oriented
We can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
• Professional growth
• Various company benefits
Application-deadline is 20.11.2018
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to insure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Skien||Salgsmedarbeider / Selger / Salgskonsulent Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør Øvrig - Teknologi, ingeniørfag og arkitektur Ingeniør - Elektro||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.