Business Area Production has several roles within the Statkraft Group. The main areas of responsibility are asset ownership roles for the European Flexible Generation and District heating assets and that of mandatory service provider for operation and maintenance (O&M).
Electro and Mechanical Technologies are a part of Statkraft Production’s central staff unit Technology, Project and Process. PTE provides technical governance within electromechanical disciplines in Statkraft and supports projects and daily operations within the disciplines. The position reports to VP Technologies.
High voltage equipment and cable specialist
As a part of the central staff’s team, PTE, you will be responsible for:
- Manage technical governance within high voltage equipment and high voltage cables. This also includes responsibility for R&D-activities related to the high voltage area.
- Support operating units in maintenance projects and daily operations.
- Participate in due diligences and condition assessments on site.
- Develop and maintain systematic work regarding asset condition database, authority reporting and spare parts.
- Develop and represent Statkraft’s competence in the high voltage area internally and externally.
- Provide systematical approach towards supplier markets and procurement strategies.
- MSc/BSc electro technical with relevant professional experience. Experience with engineering of high voltage equipment and/or high voltage cables is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing.
- High integrity and ethical values.
- Strong HSSE understanding and commitment.
- Ability to add value through continuous improvement.
- Willing to use new technology and digital tools as a way of working.
- Active communicator with good networking skills and an agile approach.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to collaborate across units.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes.