Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
- Establish and manage Inspection & Test Plan and Quality Plan for client projects.
- Verify sub-suppliers according to quality requirements/standards.
- Together with SCM execute external quality audits towards suppliers.
- Perform inspections of parts at supplier when required and verify the required documentation.
- Lead the "Mechanical Completion" process and contribute to the publication of "Manufacturing Record Book" during hand over of an installation to the customer
- Coordinate the tear down process after testing of complete package.
- When required, contribute to the quality assurance work within the department.
- 2-3 years Technical school or Engineering college
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Preferably experienced in quality work
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of quality managements systems.
- Generally good computer skills
- Problem solving capability.
- Able to handle periodically heavy workloads.
- Some duty travels may be necessary
- Well-structured and result-oriented.
- Collaboration capabilities.
Manager is Jan-Derek Skogen :