Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
ABB Oil, Gas & Petrochemical business unit for Integrated Operations delivers products, systems and services to the Oil & Gas industry for both the domestic and international market. The Advanced Services and Products Department consists of about 75 employees in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger and Stord. The main office is located in Oslo. We wish to strengthen our engineering team within the area of Asset Management Systems, and we are seeking a Senior Project Engineer with relevant experience and background in Condition Monitoring.
Do you want to be part of the digitalization of the Norwegian Continental Shelf? We are looking for experienced automation or electrical engineers with strong IT skills.
We want to take condition monitoring of electrical equipment, rotating machinery and field devices to new heights. You will be involved in finding ways to improve the whole value chain of equipment maintenance and remote condition monitoring. You will be involved in forming new strategies to monitor equipment, gather and analyze data and implement new maintenance strategies.
The tasks will vary from providing customer consultancy, through being a solution architect and creating operational philosophy to working hands-on at customer sites.
• Design, implementation, test and commissioning of ABB and 3rd party Condition Monitoring Systems for rotating machines, electrical equipment, field devices and IT systems.
• Effectively develop high quality and well-structured documentation for projects, products and standards.
• Develop and implement useful KPI’s and visualization representing the plant’s condition.
• Analyze equipment data and provide customer consultancy and trainings on demand
• Continuously improve data analytics for Condition Monitoring.
• Proactively support sales of ABB products and services.
• Be diligent in learning new skills in multiple areas of engineering and beyond.
In our projects you will work in teams together with other motivated and experienced project engineers and specialists. You will have the opportunity to handle varied tasks through the project phases from FEED via engineering to commissioning and operation. The work will require close contact with our customers, our internal R&D as well as our external suppliers.
The position will require some travelling.
The position will also require some data analytics skills, and experience with Python and libraries relevant for data analysis and statistics.
• Engineering degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) within the areas of mechanical, industrial IT or other combined degree with information technology.
• Experience and understanding of condition monitoring systems, process automation, instrumentation and asset management.
• Good understanding of data analysis and statistic.
• Programming and data analysis skills in Python is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
• Experienced candidates will be considered even if the formal education is not according to the requirements above.
• Permanent residence and work permit in Norway is a requirement.
We can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Various and challenging work-task in an international environment
• Flexible working time with balance between office work and travelling world wide
• Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
• Employee Benefits (cabins and favorable employee agreements)
• Excellent possibilities to learn
Application-deadline is 02.01.2019
We are looking forward to get your application through the ABB jobportal.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Prosjektingeniør IT-konsulent Automatiseringsingeniør Ingeniør - Elektro||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.