Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The Robotics and Motion division provides products, solutions and related services that increase industrial productivity and energy efficiency. Its motors, generators, drives and robotics provide power, motion and control for a wide range of automation applications. The leading position in wind generators and traction converters complements the industrial focus, leveraging joint technology, channels and operations platforms. ABB offers a comprehensive range of reliable and high efficiency motors and generators for all applications. ABB has what it takes to help every industry and application reach new levels of efficiency and energy savings even under the most demanding conditions. Combining the best available materials with superior technology, the electric motors and generators are designed to operate reliably no matter how challenging the process or application, and to have low life cycle costs
We are looking for a drives service sales specialist at ABB AS. The preferred base for this position is Bergen, but you could also operate from Oslo or Skien. You will be selling drives service products to selected Norwegian industrial customers.
• Proactive sales of defined service products such as upgrades, retrofits and value added solutions
• Actively maintaining customer relationships
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
• Sales planning and execution
• B.Sc. in electrical engineering
• Several years of experience in sales, including negotiation skills and contract techniques
• Excellent cooperation and team-working skills
• A systematic, results-oriented and independent attitude to work
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Willingness to travel
Ideally, you have;
• A few years’ experience with drives and their applications
• Demonstrated proof of proactive sales work and business development
We can offer:
• An interesting and challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for professional and personal development in a global company
• On job training, personal development and career opportunities.
• Competitive rewarding conditions.
• Flexible working hours.
• Retirement scheme and insurances.
• Positive, exciting and challenging every day.
• Clear ambitions for growth and success.
The position is located in Bergen (or possibly Oslo or Skien)
We are looking forward to receiving your CV through our jobportal. The application-deadline is 25.01.2019
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bergen Skien Oslo||Salgsingeniør Forretningsutvikler Ingeniør - Elektro||Teknologi og ingeniørfag Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.