Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Based on 120 years of experience in building motors and generators, ABB provide services that operators add value and optimize cost of ownership. We take the time to understand our customers and their service priorities. Some need fast repairs to fix problems when they arise, others carry out preventive maintenance to minimize stoppages, and still others focus on getting maximum efficiency through optimization.
Robotics & Motion (RM) Machines Service has primary responsibility to ensure the service needs of all Machines products from Division RM.
The work consists of service on machines at customer’s site – commissioning, fault tracing, preventive maintenance and repairs. RM service serves customers both onshore and offshore. Some international customers are also in our portfolio.
• College / University (Bachelor) / Technical College Candidates with a technical college, complete with a relevant certificate of apprenticeship or work
• Must be fluent in both written and verbal English and Norwegian, where Norwegian is a demand.
• Technical interest and understanding
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under stress and short deadlines, and to keep good control of many tasks simultaneously
• Good communication skills - must be able to motivate and create good team spirit.
• Willingness to travel
• Minimum five year of experience in service and maintenance of motors and generators
• Mechanical and electrical insight
• Basic PC skills and experience using Office365 programs
• A positive, exciting and fast paced environment
• Administrative and technical challenges in an exciting market segment
• Comfortable and good working conditions, with casual and good contact between employees and managers at all levels
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
For more information please contact Haakon Solheim on email email@example.com
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bergen||Ingeniør - Maskin / Mekanikk||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Fra5+ - 10 år Til10+ år||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.comLes mer om ABB
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.