Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The Power Grids division is the world’s leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power value chain of generation, transmission and distribution serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers directly and through channel partners. The division is focused on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids. This division also offers a full range of consulting, service and asset management solutions based on a lifecycle approach. We are offering a position as Lead Engineer Rail - Grid Integration Systems Integration at ABB AS, in Oslo. We are a growing organization, with good order intake on the Norwegian market. We need to strengthen our capability to deliver large projects and are looking for an experienced senior engineer, who will have the technical lead for system integration of converter substations for rail projects. As lead engineer you will have the technical responsibility for the entire system solution coordinating primary and secondary engineering deliveries in projects. You will work closely with the Project Manager, the customer as well as the engineering team.
Your role is to lead the technical work, to translate customer requirements into a system design.
You will be responsible for the technical system, from specification and base design, via detail design, test and verification to commissioning and hand over to customer.
You will lead and coordinate a team of system engineers, electrical engineers and relay protection and control engineers.
- You are a technical leader, with a solid engineering background
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering and at least five years of relevant experience in plant design within the rail power supply area (converter substations)
- You have previous experience with substation primary and secondary engineering as well as protection and control.
- Good written and oral communication skills in at least one of the Scandinavian languages as well as English
- You have good and solid experience of electrical design and modern design tools
- You are familiar with BaneNOR technical and documentation requirements
- You have good knowledge of law and regulations as well as standards for the Norwegian electrical industry and energy supply including substations
- Ability to lead and manage your own as well as colleagues’ work
- Ability to make good technical decisions
- Ability to take initiatives, take responsibility and to deliver according to targets
- Good teamwork skills and ability to co-operate and communicate efficiently in both a local and a global organization
- High professional integrity
- A person who contributes with positive energy to our good working environment
We can offer:
- Technical and personal development in a positive and innovative environment
- Various and challenging work-tasks
- Employee Benefits (cabins and favorable employee agreements)
- Good and positive working environment
The position is located in Oslo, and involves some travel activities, mainly in Norway.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør Ingeniør - Elektro||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Fra5+ - 10 år Til10+ år||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende Mastergrad eller høyere||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.comLes mer om ABB
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.