Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services.
To help customers succeed in today’s dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers.
In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.4 billion and adjusted profit of €2.3 billion and has about 50,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available at www.siemens-healthineers.com
In the Nordic and Baltic countries Siemens Healthineers has sales and service personnel close to our local customers. With approx. 550 employees across the region, we strive to be a trusted partner for healthcare providers, with in-depth knowledge on their specific challenges and opportunities.
Siemens Healthineers Norway is currently looking for a Purchaser/Customer Order Support Professional.
Key responsibilities: Purchaser
- Responsible for ordering equipment as well as services to projects (external as well as internal)
- Handling the entire order processing into the company’s ERP system
- Supporting prompt delivery to customers by continuous follow up of orders registered
- Responsible for follow up of accounts payable
- Performing necessary reporting and controlling activities: GR/IR, Open P.O., etc.
- Supplier Master Data
- Material Master Data
Key responsibilities: Order support
- Responsible for receiving and processing all customer orders for reagents and consumables
- Receiving and processing orders either directly from customers or via the web-portal
- Registering orders into the company’s ordering system
- Ensuring that customers receive optimal delivery
- Differentiating between various shipping methods
- Communicate with contact persons at the international warehouse
- Handling the deviation in deliveries (if not according to plan) incl. continuous communication with warehouse / carrier in order to identify the problem
- Issuing credit / debit notes as well as ensuring replacement of goods if needed
- Coordinating forecasting of certain product deliveries that are produced in accordance with expected order volumes
- Bachelor/master degree in purchasing/ logistics economics or equivalent
- Business processes
- SAP SD, FI/CO and relevant IT applications
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Experience in Purchasing/logistics, accounting, Reporting & Controlling
- Working experience in SAP (SD, FI/CO)
- Working in teams, conducting and coordinating internal projects, communicating efficiently within organization
- Working at the interface between local organization and Zone / Region
Should you have any questions regarding this position please feel free to contact Head of Controlling Natalja Tverdola-Nikolajeva, +47 992 71 296 email@example.com.