Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Join us and play an active role as Commercial Project Manager for respective projects in line with given corporate policies and instructions in order to secure high level governance, forecasting execution support and closing of projects
About the role
What are my responsibilities?
• Perform an active role as Commercial Project Manager (CPM) for respective projects, i.e. timely preparation and correct reporting of projects financial status.
• Be the project “CFO” as partner of the PM/”CEO” in all project related topics according to PM@Siemens
• Understand and participate in commercial aspects of contracts with customers.
• Responsible for cost control including planned actual and committed. Propose and implement corrective actions where deviations are present
• Ensure ongoing correct project accounting – i.e. IFRS, internal policies
• Obtain and communicate enough information and forecast for the project’s final result and present accordingly to management and key stakeholders
• Monitor project’s cash flow and invested capital. Actively contribute to optimal cash flow of projects.
• Monitor and report project’s currency exposure and risk - and propose mitigating actions
• Establish and maintain project related control systems – including RIC controls, routines and reports in line with policies and guidance from management
• Ad hoc analysis and presentations in line with requirements
• Participate and/or manage system testing and implementation as required by company and management
• Perform the Accounting Daily Close Processes: checking/fixing errors in project inventory, but also non-project inventory (warranty, cost centers, AP write-off, etc…), Kronos hours rejected, supplier invoice rejected, missing cost rate, etc.
• Monitor and report projects’ warranty status – including revenue and cost elements – and extended warranties.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• College/university degree in Economics and Business Administration or similar 3-4 years duration
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience within analysis, reporting etc.
• Fluent English skills
• Medium to complex calculations and understanding of financial/commercial performance
• Ability to work in line with given instructions and policies but also take in depended responsibly and drive improvement
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Kongsberg||Prosjektleder (teknologi / ingeniør) Prosjektleder||Teknologi og ingeniørfag Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|Se annonsen||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.