Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Global Product Specialist, Shore Charging Systems at ABB Oy, Marine & Ports business line in Vuosaari, Helsinki, Finland or in Billingstad, Oslo, Norway. Energy storage systems and batteries for different vessel types are part of ABB’s offering to the marine industry. In this position, your responsibility is to establish a road map for shore charging systems that will be applied to our installation deliveries. This role reports to Global PG Manager, PG Electric Solutions.
• Building a roadmap and product portfolio for shore charging systems
• Managing the development and taking ownership of relevant products and solutions
• Mapping shore charging system requirements for different vessel types and operations
• Creating shore charging system designs to internal stakeholders, including functional design, operation and safety
• Building up the delivery capability (incl. suppliers and partners)
• Determining qualification agreements for component suppliers together with SCM
• Building and developing relationships with key customers and stakeholders
• An interesting and challenging global role in the marine industry
• International and dynamic working environment
• The opportunity to become an expert in energy storage systems
• The opportunity to develop your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or similar. Alternatively, relevant experience can be considered.
• A few years of work experience related to energy storage systems and batteries or electrical power systems
• Experience in engineering related product management tasks
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to analyse and propose solutions
• Business and customer orientation
• Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
• Excellent English skills. Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian language skills are considered an advantage
• Willingness to travel around 75 days globally per year
Ideally, you have
• Prior knowledge of energy storage systems and batteries and their charging connection to land grid
• Experience working in an international environment and specific local requirements
• Understanding and willingness to learn local electric grid requirements
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by June 25, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Alf Kare Adnanes, tel. +86 1772133 6723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Akershus||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|1+ -5 år||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.