Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Rekrutteringshuset Mork is a Norwegian staffing company supplying the Norwegian business marked with skilled and talented workers.
Our head office was established in 2005 and are in Drammen, Norway. Our branch office is in Warszawa, Poland.
Because of increasing demand and high numbers of order, the branch office in Poland now need to employ more skilled and dedicated recruiters.We are looking for people that want to make a difference and together with us will develop and increase the amount of skilled and talented workers from Poland, that wants to work in Norway.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Recruitment trough adds posted on relevant media
• Always looking for and consult potential candidates in different arenas where they are
• Interview and reference check potential candidates • Constantly communicate and searching for potential candidates on social media, on relevant web pages, and in other relevant networks • Participate and promote Rekrutteringshuset Mork in Poland on work fairs, trade fairs, professional days at colleges / universities for a recruitment purpose • Solve assignment and staffing orders that comes from the sales department in Norway • Prepare recruited candidates before arrival to Norway -- our expectations and what the candidates can expect • Regularly follow up already recruited candidates who work in Norway
Qualification and characteristics:
• Education from college or university
• Advantage with experience from recruiting and staffing
• Advantage with experience from working in Norway or other European countries outside Poland • High level when it comes to writing and orally skills within communication • Good language skills when it comes to English, Polish and Norwegian language, both written and orally • Computer skills on user level • Knowledge about how to use social media as a communication tool • Important with good working ethic, honest and trustworthy • High capacity with ability to prioritize and work efficiently • Skills like independently, dynamic, and solution-oriented is important • You must have the trait to be a good listener and be able to see the candidate's potential capacity • Manage to be structured, flexible and cooperative • You must have the trait to see the challenges and solve them. Your days can be hectic and sometimes unpredictable, it's important that you like to work in such environment.
For the right person we offer:
• Exciting and challenging work tasks
• Possibility to work with recruitment in a solid and well-established company
• Opportunity to work and develop yourself in a growing branch industry • Competitive terms • Good insurance and pension schemes • Modern and efficient work tools • Dynamic, modern and pleasant working environment • Regularly travels to head office in Norway
Do you think this will be perfect match with your skills, profession and your future dreams, please send us your application and CV.
Write the documents in Norwegian language, and send it by e-mail: Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon
Do you need and do you want more information about the company or the people working there, visit our web page www.rekrutteringshusetmork.no/pl and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/rekrutteringshusetmork
"People makes the difference"
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Drammen||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Ikke oppgitt|
Rekrutteringshuset Mork is a staffing company that hires out labor and recruits candidates for permanent positions.
Under the vision of "People makes the difference" we tailor our staffing solutions for our customers and have a close and personal attention of our staff.
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.