Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The Hub BL Marketing and Communications manager is responsible for developing and implementing customer focused marketing communications plans and campaigns for internal and external communications for the company’s energy industries business within Hub region. As part of this role, the manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies that align with local customer and economic needs. These programs should align with the global business strategy, key strategic initiatives and market positioning and help grow the business. The manager also helps regionalize and tailor global content and messages to ensure local customer pain points are addressed and understood by multiple stakeholders. This position sits on and works closely with the Hub management team to identify growth opportunities and integrate them into the marketing communications strategy- driving the company closer to the customer and increasing sales. The manager is also responsible for developing relationships and working across country organizations included in the Hub to ensure marketing strategies and messages are rolled out to the entire region.
Planning and implementation;
• Leadership. Develops and executes innovative integrated marketing communications strategy for the assigned Hub in line with the Global BL Marketing Communications and Product Group strategy, to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, employees, trade media and others. Support executive leadership in positioning ABB as an industry spokesperson in the region.
• Customer focus. Work directly with the Hub Management team to identify local market needs and growth opportunities in order to drive more leads for the business.
• Global collaboration: Translating global strategies and messages into action plans for the region, including local countries that are included in the region
• Execute marketing communications campaigns across all identified marketing tactics and tools; demand generation, email marketing, digital marketing and advertising, marketing automation, nurture campaigns, social media, web content, landing pages. Utilize these tools to generate leads and gain market insights required to identify growth opportunities- feed this information back to sales.
• Measure, analyze and report campaign results / metrics and communicate with stakeholders
• Cascades global messages to the Hub and supports smaller units
• Supports the development of local internal communications campaigns
• Lead internal collaboration across the Hub businesses and sales channels to tell the entire ABB story for energy industries, share marketing tools and strategies.
• Supports key management with communications materials, including presentations, speeches, articles, and employee programs
• Create a collaborative team environment within Hub in which communicators actively participate and take ownership.
• Plan, coordinate and execute event strategy for local energy industries events. Integrate global message and brand into the booth layout and theme.
• Identify events for new markets and build business cases for attendance and involvement where needed.
• Take leadership role in working across internal business lines to ensure comprehensive story and approach.
• Supports global leverage of locally-produced content (including PR, web stories, etc.) and best practices as well as ensures local cascade of global produced content
• Identify and highlight key wins, successes, case studies, and technology applications in region. Create stories around these compelling topics in an effort to support and drive market leadership. (Channels include: Trade publications, local media, social media, etc)
• Translate to local language where needed
• Owns budget for marketing communications programs and ensures budget alignment with quarterly cost tracking
• Selects suppliers in compliance with business supply chain rules and ensures economy of scale
• Uses agreed metrics to show value creation and measure success.
• Excellent knowledge of English language
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading capabilities are mandatory
• Results focused with strong analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Track record for developing strategic marketing communications plans to achieve desired targets
• Strong background in strategic marketing or business development field to translate local market needs into actionable plans
• Must be a self-starter and a strong networker with strategic thinking capabilities and a hands-on approach to translate plans to actions and monitor and report progress
• Ability to effectively handle complex tasks and projects independently
• Strong team player with influential and change management skills
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several large projects at any given time
• 10+ years of marketing or marketing communications experience in a B2B environment (prefer technical/ industrial environment)
• Proficient with software used by marketing communications professionals such as Adobe suite, Photoshop, InDesign, CMS (content management systems such as Sitefinity)
• Familiarity with SalesForce and marketing automation tools
• Leadership and/or management experience in working in a matrix organization
• Familiarity with the oil, gas and chemicals segments and experience developing marketing communications strategies specific to this segment
As your employer ABB can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
• Professional growth
• Various company benefits
The position may be located at ABB’s office in Norway, Sweden or UK
We are looking forward to receiving your application through the ABB job portal
For any questions regarding the position please contact Sarah Andrews on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 919.413.2556
Applications will be assessed continuously.
Applications deadline is 25.06.2019.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bergen Hammerfest Stavanger Stord Oslo||Markedsfører / Markedskoordinator Kommunikasjonsrådgiver / PR-rådgiver||Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|10+ år||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABB’s Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and StordLes mer om ABB
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.