Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Siemens Process Solutions is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas, Marine, Minerals and Fiber Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre- engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers.
Our portfolio consists of systems and solutions for Marine, Offshore- Drilling and Production, Onshore- Production, Minerals, and fish farms and Terminals and sophisticated solutions for Integrated Operations and smart industry fields.
Norway has the headquarter responsibility for the Offshore solutions as a part of the global business Solutions. Siemens has a strong position on the global market due to its leading edge products, excellent solutions and outstanding employees. Our staff currently totals around 750 in Norway at our head office in Oslo and at our local offices in Stavanger, Bergen, and Trondheim.
Siemens Solutions is a company in growth, and a key factor for our increasing success is our staff of competent and professional employees. We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Quality Manager in Projects
As Quality Manager in Projects you will have an advisory role to Project Manager and technical project team regarding Quality Assurance.
Profile and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the sales- and bid-face regarding Quality- and Risk Issues; performing Risk Workshops
• Responsible for establishing and monitoring the project’s quality routines according to accepted rules and standards
• Responsible for defining, planning and following up QA activities and ITP.
• Responsible for approving all Quality Gates in the project
• Authority to intervene at any stage in the project, when detecting events that may have a negative impact on project execution
• Responsible for evaluating and monitoring execution of specific Sub Contractor quality
• Responsible for Quality Control.
• Performing relevant internal and sub supplier quality audits and reviews
Qualifications and Experience:
How do I apply?
• We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What do we provide?
Head of Quality Management Solutions Norway: Mona Khorasani, +47 467 86 359
Place of Work: Oslo
Application Deadline: August 25, 2019
Job ID: 121909
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Kvalitetsleder||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.