Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Area Sales Manager
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB provides a full range of low voltage solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical installations, enclosures, switchboards, electronics and electromechanical devices. The business improves the reliability and efficiency of its customers’ activities across all major industries including the residential sector ABB Skien is focused on and committed to growth. These ambitions are supported by new product launches as well as further development of global markets. Maintaining dedication and focus on the overall sales process is imperative for success and along with this aim, the position as Area Sales Manager is announcedYour responsibilities
This role will respond to implementation and execution of channel or country wise sales activities. The position reports to the respective head of Marketing & Sales (Product Marketing).
- Pro-actively promote products and systems to customers and/or sales channels
- Responsible for follow up on contacts and single orders for dedicated area
- Adhere to sales plans, customer follow up and ambition for responsiveness
- Secure the internal transfer of orders/projects within own area
- Create added value to customers
- Prepare technical and commercially viable offers
- B.Sc. engineering (electrical or relevant) university degree.
- Degree or documented experience in finance will support the application
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Spanish, French or German abilities will be an upside
- Relevant experience is valued
- Proactive and business driven
- May work under direct supervision or independently
- Team player and individual contributor
- Talented in communication and in establishing relations
- Flexible within a dynamic working environment
- Result oriented
- On the job training, personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive rewarding conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Retirement scheme and insurances
- Working environment and culture that are appreciated by the colleagues
- Positive, exciting and challenging every day
- Ambitions for growth and success
The base for this position is Skien, Telemark.
The application-deadline is 19.07.2019
For more information about the position, please contact: Arne Morten Lund, phone +47 35 58 21 63 or e-mail email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and CV through our job portal.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Skien||Sales Manager||Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|Se annonsen||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.