Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Do you want to be the link between communication and technology?
We are looking for someone to join our documentation team!
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 employees who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity. And now we are growing!
Are you someone who is naturally curious to ﬁnd technological solutions for our end-users,and feel comfortable diving into new areas of growing technological progress? Then look no further.
What you will do
There's much more to technical documentation than working with text. Besides routine tasks, there are tasks that require more creative thinking. Typical tasks are:
• Design technical documentation with text and images
• Collaborate closely with other departments, within many different areas of expertise
• Work both independently and in collaboration with others for various projects
• Publish documentation to the web
• Contribute to the development of new solutions
• Participate in user testing of new products and solutions
We have high standards when it comes to documentation and it is Important to understand who the target audience is and how the potential product can make a difference in their life.
Our future dream teammate has
• experience with technical documentation and is able to convey technical information
• an eye for detail, can collect facts and put them together
• an advanced level of written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowing a Scandinavian language is preferred.
• had – or would like to have – management responsibility
• experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XML-based text tools
• relevant higher education
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be inquisitive, willing to learn and able to work with different people. You will join a team of 4 who want to learn from your strengths and who will help improve your weaknesses.
Your opportunities – why Cisco
You will join a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products and;
· have the possibility to grow and develop, both personally and professionally
· be part of a strong team of 350 colleagues with broad and deep technology competence
· work across cultures and geographies with a truly cross-functional team
· enjoy a varied and flexible work-day
We will offer you a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 5 days for voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, 6 weeks of holiday, good pension benefits, insurances and of course free ice cream during warm summer days.
Have a closer look at the products we develop at Lysaker: https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bærum||Teknisk forfatter||Teknologi og ingeniørfag|
|Se annonsen||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||Forskning og utvikling IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.