Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Consultant to help with project delivery. This Network consultant will work together with cross architectural Architects, and will target in specific the DC and Network programmability (software defined automation) domain.
• Responsible design, implementation and testing from end-to-end DC networking solution.
• Assist in reconciling requirements, refining and validating dependencies for implementation, execution upon testing
• Creates opportunities by Identifying gaps in customers' capabilities and relating them to technical up sell solutions
• Actively engages within the project life cycle, from initial kickoff through network requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for DC projects.
• Surveys customer landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods best to practice
Who You'll Work With
Our Customer Experience (CX) organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. We are part of a worldwide organization that provides Cisco's customers and partners with a suite of professional engineering support offerings to achieve a high-performance network for the next generation of network applications.
Who You Are
You are a seasoned engineer who has experience within multiple projects and has usually performed in a variety of different roles (design / implement / test / support).
• Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
• Experience in a customer centric roles, within delivery, IT, engineering; experience with Cisco router and switch, SDN, data center solutions (ACI), understanding of virtualization technologies.
• Cisco certification preferred; experience with Containers, Ansible, Python, CICD environments seen as a plus
• Requires proven and effective collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities.
• Possess core skills in: problem solving, customer relationship management, delivery of client presentations, and active listening.
• Ability to understand customer strategies, business challenges, and desired business outcomes and develop a technology, solutions-oriented strategy
• Conversant in IT operations processes (e.g., ITIL) and how IT processes, practices, and capabilities are leveraged in solution development, deployment, and management.
• Security cleared (for Norway) or willingness and eligibility for obtaining one
• Fluent English and Norwegian language
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Se annonsen||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||Forskning og utvikling IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.