Over a period of nearly ten years, Kindernay has developed a revolutionary, patented internal gear system for bicycles. Finally, the firm is ready to start the process of scaling sales and marketing. We are now looking for a person to lead within marketing.
Are you itching to create a global brand? Do you want to own and execute the digital vision for a fast growing, funded, and ambitious startup with awesome products? Then we are looking for you.
We are looking for a marketing professional who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term goals. If you’re a skilled in Digital Marketing, able to inspire your team members, and capable of "making things happen" in a fast pace, we’d like to meet you.
- Play an active and hands-on role in the marketing and growth of the company.
- Research, write and edit content to support various sales and marketing channels, including web pages, whitepapers, newsletters, product material and social media channels.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns; Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
- Monitor and optimize our campaigns and marketing activities.
- Develop marketing strategies (B2B and B2C) and cooperate closely with our sales team
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
Personal qualities wanted:
- Not just a strategist and thinker, you are a "doer" with zero patience
- You love attention and have a social mindset
- You are passionate about what you do - result driven - and somehow people like to follow you
- You have an X-factor that "Big Corporate" don't deserve! Come use it to build an amazing company
Professional qualifications :
- Ability to both plan strategically and execute hands on
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- 2+ years of experience within sales or marketing
- Relevant education or proof of skill
- Ability to analyse, understand and handle social media, ads, customer acquisition etc. Everything is psychology - so it's an advantage to have an interest in how people think.
- Be a fast learner and comfortable with responsibility and challenges
- Know SEO optimizing, Adwords, FB-business manager and other relevant platforms for Digital Marketing
- Have a good sense of design - meaning to be capable of making content for social media and ads
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills (English and Norwegian)
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Opportunity to substantially shape the direction of the company and the brand
- Competitive salary
- A LOT of new knowlege
- Equity option possible
- Lots of freedom balanced by equal amounts of responsibility
If you are interested in joining a innovative startup with global ambitions, apply via both karrierestart.no AND send us your personal application to: email@example.com