Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Want to lead clients in Oslo in their digital journey? So do we.
You're committed to the Cloud and helping clients move their business up and realize results.
You're a proven technologist with strong business skills. You are comfortable leading a technical team and working with business partners, and you know how to build bridges between the two. You are a strong collaborator with excellent communications skills in both English and Norwegian, are proficient at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
About the job Growing our cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade. As a Senior Azure Cloud Solution Architect, you will be a part of our accomplished Infrastructure Community and be working with the newest Azure technologies on challenging and complex cloud transformations -- helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud! You'll need to bring great interpersonal and communication skills to this role, as you help your clients engage with often complex information.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
• Actively crafting and implementing creative Microsoft Azure solutions for clients
• Defining technological standards in the Azure environment • Delivering throughout the project life cycle and be comfortable performing advisory engagements • Crafting architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads. • Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure. • Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and general business needs • Traveling as needed to our client sites.
Ideally, your experience also includes:
• Strong consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, particularly in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies • Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations • Working with global teams and offshore resources. • Financial metrics, including profit and loss accounting and how decisions have an impact on costs and profits. • Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
• Azure Core Platform: Compute (IAAS & PAAS), Storage, Networking.
• Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred • Azure HA/DR, scaling and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets) • Kubernetes, Docker and Service Fabric • Strong knowledge in Identity and Authentication Patterns (MFA) • Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models • General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Ansible highly preferred, PowerShell scripting. (core/highly desirable) • Strong knowledge with network topologies and technologies with emphasis on network gateway devices (ingress/egress) • Familiarity with web technologies. (web servers, proxies, certificates) • Application migration experience (VMware) would be a plus • Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, including Automation/infrastructure as code. • Knowledge of SQL databases • Linux (RHEL, CentOS) experience is favorable
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate/Solutions Architect or similar certification is a nice to have.
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a related area, and/or the equivalent of 7+ years of experience in the IT sector.
Language Requirements To be considered for this role, you will need to be fluent in Norwegian, as well as possessing English language skills.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bærum||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Ikke oppgitt|
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.Les mer om Avanade Norway
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.