Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and marine software, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
The Global Product Specialist will support the Global Product Managers to optimize the product/system/service portfolio and return on investment. You will ensure ABB has a full understanding of market requirements in the integration and embedded control of systems for electric power and propulsion systems, and transform these requirements into product/system/service specifications and development plans.
In this role you will be leading the integration of control systems into system portfolio of electric solutions for ships; presently:
Power and Energy Management Systems for;
• AC grid systems
• DC grid systems
and control systems for;
• Energy Storage Systems, Batteries
• Fuel Cells
• Propulsion and thruster drives
• Ship type specific products
• Establish a framework for how the overall integration and product functional requirements and development plan for embedded control systems shall be defined.
• Define testing requirements for embedded control systems with input from product management
• Be overall responsible for integration of embedded control systems in electric solutions’ product portfolio
As your employer, ABB can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment.
• Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers.
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization with future career opportunities.
• Professional growth.
• Various company benefits.
For any questions regarding the position please contact Alf-Kåre Aadnanes, email: email@example.com
The application-deadline is 03.11.2019
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter through the ABB jobportal
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Asker||Brand manager / Produktansvarlig Sivilingeniør / Ingeniør||Teknologi og ingeniørfag Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|10+ år||Se annonsen||Forskning og utvikling Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft Industri og produksjon (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.