Are you an experienced manager within Diagnostics and fascinated by working in a large international healthcare corporation? Siemens Healthineers might have the perfect job for you!
As the Zone Business Lead of Diagnostics (DX), you will drive and manage DX business in the Nordic and Baltic countries (NRB Zone) including Laboratory, Point of Care, and Molecular Diagnostics. You will define and shape the NRB zone DX strategy for business growth as well as develop strategic partnerships and relation to Key Opinion Leaders (KOL). In collaboration with Sales Managers, you will engage with customers from the public and private sector to identify and pursue business opportunities. You will actively participate as member of the regional DX management team as well as the NRB management team reporting to the Head of NRB as well as the Regional Head of DX. Location can either be Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
What are my responsibilities?
In short, you will be fundamental to defining and executing a local strategy to position Siemens Healthineers as the key solution provider for the Diagnostics within the NRB market. This will be evidenced though orders, sales and market share. In a more detailed description of your responsibilities, please see below:
- Responsible and accountable for strategy and business success of Diagnostics in the NRB Zone
- Accountable for managing BA performance and G2M strategy (in alignment with Zone Head) with country sales and service organization and advancing CRM excellence (funnel, forecast, budget achievement, demand planning, etc)
- Supports BA and Zone Head as follows:
- Develop & secure implementation of BA and Zone strategy as well as optimal allocation of resources across Zone
- Ensure achievement of Zone-specific BA targets & implementation of countermeasures in line with Country Sales teams
- Manage operational performance including business accountability (e.g. Product positioning for entire portfolio, pricing, COGS, local cost, Contribution Margin, SG&A, Gross Profit)
- Ensure transparent business planning and develop marketing programs and sales incentive programs for new equipment and reagent business and also for installed base business opportunities
- Manage deal escalation process as well as manage operational pricing in the countries to ensure business targets are achieved
- Manage relationships with KOLs/advisory boards and coordinate and support collaboration sites in Zone; develop and manage reference sites in Zone
- Assist sales team through sales enablement initiatives and ensuring availability of necessary trainings with support of headquarters
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent people management skills – an eye for team dynamics and how best to support and develop the team spirit
- High level of technical awareness of Diagnostics products and solutions including DX IT
- Experience in the Healthcare Sector, preferable from an international healthcare corporation where you have demonstrated ability to work in and understand a matrix organization and cope with a challenging business environment
- Excellent and effective English skills, both written and verbal, and cross-cultural awareness
- High level of awareness of NRB market
- Strategic, lateral and innovative thinking
- Ability to competently plan and organize in order to achieve short and longer-term objectives
- Confidence in presenting to large groups including ability to represent and speak at congresses and other customer events
- You are self-driven, visionary
As a part of your job, it is a requirement that you are able to travel within Nordic and Baltic countries and occasionally to conferences and meetings outside the zone.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
in English for the job at Jobs and Careers
. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the job, please contact Head of Zone NRB, Tisha Boatman on phone: +45 24 61 09 17.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.