Summary of Job Purpose:
This is a senior consulting and practice role, based in Norway. The consulting and advisory scope is centered on the assessment of client critical business challenges/initiatives and development of formal recommendations on ServiceNow best practices that help the client achieve objectives these using sound industry leading strategies. The practice scope is based on the build and implementation of ServiceNow as an ERP for Enterprise platform and the process it supports to deliver the strategies and/or business case.
The key focus of this role will be the oversite and leadership of the configuration and customization of ServiceNow to support its effective and efficient execution for large customer. The primary role is to lead customer into their ServiceNow transformation journey, the competency of the ServiceNow practice and coaching team member. The role also includes platform and process solution design and optimization, management and governance to ensure (a) add maximum client value, and (b) optimizes Cognizant delivery where appropriate.
The candidate is expected to work in a professional manner, representing Cognizant to the client at levels up to CxO, and to deliver high customer satisfaction by completing project responsibilities to a high quality, on time and to budget. The candidate will be operationally accountable for the outcome of his/her own engagements and the team performance and will act as a Lead Consultant on engagements which require team resourcing, typically of multi-skilled staff based both onshore, nearshore and offshore. The ability to work well within multi-functional and multi-cultural teams is a critical success factor.
- Assemble information to determine, document and agree customer requirements.
- Plan and manage ServiceNow and process discovery activities, conduct executive scans and strategic assessments, analyze and report findings and make recommendations.
- Design service management solutions together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry best practice.
- Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation.
- Work collaboratively with clients, up to and including CxO level, to develop and execute solution strategies that support organizational direction.
- Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes needed to deliver business requirements.
- Deliver advisory services centered on ServiceNow configuration optimization for performance and capability.
- Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery.
- Identify additional business opportunities resulting from CIS engagements.
- Actively develop practice IP, points of view, publish white papers and speak in specific practice industry forums.
A strong sense of professionalism demonstrated through:
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management and strong customer management skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work equally well as either a leader or team player in a consulting environment
- Resourceful flexible and adaptable in delivering meaningful solutions
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
Fluent in Norvegian and English language is required. This will be used in a business context, so it is important that this includes ServiceNow relevant scope.
An established network of potential clients is not expected but would be an advantage.
- Clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices.
- Requirements gathering and problem-solving methods.
- Service Management best practices.
- Service and Business Impact Management theory and practice.
- Software license compliance theory and practice.
- Basic tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Excellent consulting, communication and presentation skills.
- Client management.
- Capability to support the sales team to identify and develop business opportunities, both within the existing work scope and more widely.
- Plan and manage discovery/assessment activities for consulting engagements/teams.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level. Knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage.
- Design, development and deployment best practices for the ServiceNow platform and similar ITSM toolsets.
- Technical design of cost-effective service management solutions.
- Creation of functional specifications for ServiceNow configuration and customizations needed to deliver defined requirements.
- Confirmed 4-5 years' experience with ServiceNow.
- Working with multi-functional and multi-cultural Onshore/Nearshore/Offshore delivery of IT Transformation services.
- External client-facing consulting experience, including:
- Gathering requirements, problem solving, strategy development, making recommendations.
- Track record in mid-sized and Fortune 1000 customer environments.
- Demonstrated success in the consulting context:
- Developing and delivering solutions.
- Achievement of high level of Customer Satisfaction on consulting engagements.
- Broad IT experience, including:
- Full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support).
- IT service delivery management experience.
- Demonstrable thought leadership, through authorship (or participation in) white papers or presentation at conferences.
- Team leading and/or management, including team planning, prioritizing & goal setting.
- Identification and exploitation of opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation.
- Working collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution strategies to support organizational direction.
- Architecting Service Management tools and process implementations as solutions to business requirements.
- Relevant degree/education.
- Post graduate education would be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications: ITIL, CMMI, CoBIT, TOGAF and Six Sigma are beneficial.
- ServiceNow Administrator qualification is highly desirable.
- Other relevant tools/technology training and experience would be an advantage. This includes Cloud technologies, Process Automation, Discovery and Service Mapping, Software licensing/management.
- EU passport is a definite must have.
Does this sound interesting?
Application with resumé have to be sent latest 02.12.2019. Applications will be continuously considered.
January 2020 Cognizant will move office facilities to Lysaker.
Adresse: SNARØYVEIEN 36,1364 Fornebu