Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Siemens is a globally leading company in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. Based in over 190 countries, we offer a broad range of innovative products – for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, healthcare systems, and intelligent infrastructure solutions, all with a strong focus on sustainability.
We are seeking for a newBUSINESS PARTNER ACCOUNTING
As a member of our local Accounting & Controlling team, you will be responsible for the accounting support to our operating business and maintaining the high quality of books and records.
You will need to be an experienced accountant with strong business affinity who can serve as the bridge between Accounting and Business Controlling. You will explain accounting effects to the business and validate accounting closing results against developments in the business.
What are my responsibilities
· Ensure transactions are recorded in conformance with IFRS
· Perform regular reviews of selected Service Business, POC and CCM projects, using a risk-based approach, and advise and challenge project commercials on their assumptions, ensuring a true and fair view in the project accounting
· Provide strong support, guidance and local country training to the Operating Business for the various accounting processes and initiatives
· Ensure the month end closing process is executed smoothly in coordination with Global Shared Services and Regional Hub
· Foster a strong relationship with the business, growing as a value-adding trusted partner
· Drive and participate in regional harmonization initiatives
· Perform regular controls using standard reports and promote digitalization opportunities in its development and creation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Accounting/Chartered Accountant or equivalent
· More than 4 years of experience in Accounting & Finance
· Fluent English and Norwegian· Accounting IFRS
· Experience with SAP from a project business and manufacturing environment is an advantage
· Ability to use organizationally sensitive judgment, problem solving and decision-making to resolve immediate and anticipated issues
· Analytical skills
We offer an environment characterized by great pride and great professional expertise. Good career and development opportunities in Siemens, both domestic and international. You will have varying tasks, and the opportunity to influence your working day. Siemens has flexible working hours, which includes vacation on all bridge days. We also offer competitive wages and conditions.However, the most important reason for choosing Siemens is that you are eager to be a part of an inspiring organization that gives you an opportunity to create innovative solutions for our projects and customers, and that you will get the opportunity to influence peoples days, environment and future through technology.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact Head of Accounting & Controlling Mrs. Anke M. Engebretsen Tlf: +47 92443866
Application deadline: 31.03.20
We perform background check as part of our recruitment process
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Regnskapsmedarbeider / Revisjonsassistent Revisor / Statsautorisert Revisor Finansrådgiver / Økonomisk rådgiver Autorisert regnskapsfører / Regnskapsfører Controller (6) vis alle||Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|1+ -5 år||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software Olje / Gass / Energi / Kraft (4) vis alle|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.