Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The Functional Implementation Consultant will be responsible for NetSuite ERP implementations and integrations, ensuring client satisfaction, and growing and developing the CGI’s NetSuite professional services practice. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of underlying business processes and a passion for helping small and mid-sized businesses find creative ways to use NetSuite to more effectively run their businesses.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine NetSuite system requirements
• Contributing to the preparation of Business Requirements Document indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured in NetSuite; and the Solution Design Document that presents the strategy, architecture and design of the proposed solution that effectively addresses these requirements
• Implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes, including system setup, Chart of Accounts and advanced accounting configuration, lead-to-order, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, items & inventory management, manufacturing, warehouse management, fulfillment, fixed asset management, etc.
• Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
• Establish test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
• Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
• Manage the “Go Live" deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
• Support the client following “Go Live" deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
Additional responsibilities include:
• Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
• Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
• Prioritize project workload to ensure milestones and objectives are attained
• Provide consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements
• Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management, Information Systems or other related field, and meet the following qualifications:
• 3+ years experience with enterprise applications, including CRM and ERP, in consulting, enterprise software implementation, or business process consulting.
• Previous consulting experience with any of the following applications: NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics / Navision, IFS, Infor, QuickBooks, SalesForce.com, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Epicor etc. NetSuite experience is prioritized but not a prerequisite.
• Experience in change management and business process analysis
• Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
• Excellent client management skills and the ability to execute on an implementation plan
• Excellent understanding of business practices as related to:
• Accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Revenue Recognition, Amortization, Allocation, Taxes
• Sales Force Management: Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas
• Inventory Management: Purchase Requisitions and Orders, Item Receipt, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Transfer, Location/Bin Management, Item Costing
• Manufacturing: Assembly Builds/Unbuilds, Work Orders, BOM, Demand Planning, Manufacturing Routing
• Marketing Campaigns and Web presence: Net or e-Commerce, Shopping carts, Website layout
• Must be technically savvy, ideally with some knowledge of technical concepts such as integration, workflow automation, HTML, etc.
• Prior exposure to pre-sales activity is preferred.
• Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Language requirements: Ability to communicate proficiently and professionally in English. Norwegian is preferred but not a prerequisite.
Performs Well Under Pressure
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Stavanger||IT-konsulent Systemkonsulent Programvareutvikler / Softwareutvikler||Informasjonsteknologi/Data|
|1+ - 5 år arbeidserfaring||Bachelorgrad eller tilsvarende||IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software Konsulenttjenester: IT|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.