Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
You may apply to TietoEVRY by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Product Owner with Strong Payments Experience
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to TietoEVRY. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
We expect you to have:
Strong communications skills are a crucial requirement, as technical solutions often need non-tech-based inter-departmental explanations, especially when dealing with support teams.
- 13+ years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Strong Payments Knowledge (Corporate Payments)
- Cash Management Knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- In depth knowledge of product development methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, Kano Model) will be a strong advantage
- Excellent Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Domain Expertise.
- Payments Processing
- Clearing & Settlement
- SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET2, RTGS & Instant / Real Time Payment
- BACS, CHAPS, EQUENS, SIC, ESIC will be good to have
- Cash Management
- Customer, Accounting and Financial data management
- Liquidity Management
- Virtual Account Management
- Cash/Notional Pooling (domestic/cross border)
As a person, you are / Nice to have:
- Team player
- Product Mind-set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and Proactive
- Agile Mindset
- Willing to learn – Fast Learner
- Passionate towards Product Engineering
We offer you:
A possibility to deepen and widen your understanding around Payments & Cash Management Domain. Possibility to work with highly competent and great colleagues. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have good ideas, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|India Oslo||Kvalitetsleder Konsulent: Strategi / Ledelse IT-konsulent Brand manager / Produktansvarlig Analytiker (8) vis alle||Informasjonsteknologi/Data Teknologi og ingeniørfag Økonomi, marked og administrasjon|
|10+ år||Se annonsen||Internett tjenester / E-handel IKT / Telekom IT: Hardware / Software (6) vis alle|
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.Les mer om EVRY
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.