Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.
Corporate Center in Hydro is mainly located at Vækerø and has around 260 employees within the areas of finance, people & safety, legal & compliance, communication & public affairs and corporate development.
Hydro’s Group Legal department (GLD) is a dynamic, international team of 42 lawyers and paralegals/assistants, with offices in Norway, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Hungary, Singapore, Brazil and USA, handling a global portfolio of legal matters.
We are looking to strengthen our team in Oslo with a high-achieving and experienced M&A lawyer who will have a primary focus on M&A, business development and joint ventures, in addition to a broad range of international commercial matters.
Area of responsibility
Hydro relies on its strong in-house legal team to proactively manage legal risks and contribute to value creation in its global portfolio. The GLD Oslo team works closely together with corporate management and the business areas on a broad range of international and domestic matters. Uncompromising integrity and excellence are at the heart of who we are.
• Law degree from a Norwegian or other university, with excellent grades
• 5 - 10 years' relevant work experience, including large M&A transactions
• Strong oral and written communications skills and networking capabilities
• Project management skills and experience
• Commercial mindset and desire to learn and develop a deeper understanding of Hydro’s global operations
• Strong integrity and work ethics
• Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability (and desire) to work in multi-professional and multi-cultural teams
• High level of English language proficiency, written and verbal
• Norwegian, German, Portuguese or other relevant language skills will be considered positively
Health, safety, security, and environment (HSE) are an integrated part of Hydro’s daily activities. Our responsibility is to protect the health and safety of our employees and to contribute to the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate. We thus look for employees who will contribute positively to this by their commitment to HSE, their attitude and related actions.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 10 August, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: +47 922 59 940
Daniel Lindebjerg Wegner
Phone: +47 958 19 198
Phone: +47 980 06 451
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.