Financial Reporting - Global Accounting is part of the CFO area. As the owner of the accounting process for all legal entities in Statkraft, we thrive for standardization and automation with a strong focus on compliance, competence building and continuous process improvements.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Global Accounting Process Manager/ Senior Financial Advisor
- Implement existing IFRS Accounting policies by defining guidelines on how to handle those in SAP
- Ensure that entities reporting in SAP adhere to defined guidelines and business processes in order to ensure compliance, correct IFRS financial reporting as well as local (statutory and tax) reporting
- Participate and contribute to a successful process design and implementation of technical group solutions, mainly in SAP
- Define and follow up on KPIs checking the adherence to defined business processes
- Lead initiatives and projects relating to Accounting Process improvements (change management)
- Act as Accounting Process owner representative, ensuring guidelines and process descriptions are regularly updated
- Support Accounting Centers/Finance Areas in the Group with regards to Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Closely collaborate with the departments responsible for (IFRS) policies, financial reporting, internal control over financial reporting, fraud prevention system and performance management
- Participate in finance integrations of new acquired companies, especially SAP roll outs. Here accounting master data, process designs and (gap) analysis of accounting policies and practices is a key
- Serve as a key account between the Global Accounting department and the International Power business area/segment
- You hold a university degree in finance or you are a certified accountant or auditor
- Relevant experience (minimum 5 years) in accountancy and financial reporting in multinational companies, auditing firms or other consultancy. Experience in the energy industry is preferred.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and good understanding of different concepts within local and tax GAAPs
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good knowledge of SAP, especially FI/CO
- Ideally you have project management experience
- Your level of English is very good, if not excellent
- Preferably you are conversant in Norwegian
- Another language e.g. Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- You should be a good team player as well as service minded; be comfortable communicating with others and be used to reaching out across departments, countries and cultures to achieve common goals
- Willingness to travel and working in multicultural teams
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
For more information about the position, please contact Maren Münks, mobile phone + 47 904 19 227.