Senior Asset Manager, Siemens Financial Services
Siemens Financial Services is in strong growth and faces exciting challenges. We are now looking for a Senior Asset Manager to act as a contact person for equipment based enquiries within asset financing in the relevant markets and to support the business in the Nordics. The role will be based in Oslo NO or Solna SWE with interaction with colleagues across the Nordics and globally when appropriate.
“Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. With a focus on electrification, automatization and digitalization, we support our customers by providing them with innovative and future-facing financing solutions, such as project and structured financing (debt or equity), corporate lending as well as leasing and equipment financing. Our financial and industry know-how makes us a trusted partner for enabling investments in new technologies while creating value for both Siemens and its customers as well as society. For further information, please visit www.siemens.com/finance .”
What are my responsibilities?
As Senior Asset Manager for Siemens Financial Services AB you act as contact person for equipment based enquiries within asset financing in the relevant markets (e.g. Healthcare, Information and telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, Material Handling, Machine tools etc.). You support the new business with your equipment expertise and maintain our high quality standards in an international environment within the Nordic Asset Management team (including Norway, Sweden and Finland).
- Support new business with equipment and valuation related services (e.g. price checks, residual and collateral values)
- Execute on the end-of-term process including pricing, equipment inspections and remarketing
- Create new and revise existing residual value tables
- Take on the search, the selection and the maintenance of relationships with manufacturers, appraisers, remarketing partners and other service providers in the target markets
- Further develop knowledge of equipment and market trends in defined core markets
- Drive and initiate process improvements linked to IT/ System support
- Perform and analyze portfolio reports to drive business improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
As a person you are driven and motivated by achievement of targets and results, with the “can do attitude”. We expect you to have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an asset management, sales or equivalent function in the equipment finance sector
- You have profound knowledge of product and lifecycle management of investments in the area of equipment finance
- You are driven by goal setting and have a mindset with focus on profitability
- You display your product and industry expertise in relevant sectors (e.g. healthcare, office equipment, industry equipment, Transportation and Construction)
- You are selfdriven and Setting high standards (personal and group) and monitoring progress toward goals
- You have advanced analytics skills and have ability to perform trend reports (by using excel, tableau etc)
- It is positive if you have expertise in the Healthcare market as well as knowledge about Siemens related equipment/services.
- You are professionally fluent in English
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect. Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will play a central role in the Siemens Financial Services organization and you will get to work with skilled colleagues in the growing business area.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Apply now! We will be interviewing continuously. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 4th March.
For questions about the role please contact Therése Wahlentin, Head of Asset Management Nordics, +46 708207151 and recruitment process please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori, Talent Acquisition Partner, +46 70 728 1380.