Org.nr.:Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon7 Stillingsident: Minox:21/03 Presentasjon av stillingen :
Minox Technology is a technology company situated in the heart of Telemark. Our core team consists of dedicated and experienced employees and we want you to join us!
We do design & engineering, fabrication, sales & marketing and after sales & service of our state-of the art Minox® systems. Minox is known in the industry as the most compact, efficient and environmentally friendly way to deoxygenate sea water in order to eliminate corrosion and bacterial growth in improved oil recovery systems. We are also doing R&D of concepts and ideas within green technologies to meet the challenges of our time.
From our offices in Notodden, Norway we are serving customers within the global offshore oil and gas industry as well as the onshore process industry.
We are looking for talented people with a passion and drive for delivering great results and overcoming challenges. With Minox, you will join an experienced team and contribute to all phases of our projects. We offer you the unique opportunity to play an important role in our challenging projects.
The Operations Department serves customers worldwide and our commitment is to always strive to deliver our projects ON TIME with the correct QUALITY. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the Operations Department, you will be technical responsible for the work package assigned to and follow the work package from the very beginning to final delivery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for mechanical equipment
- Preparation of mechanical specifications, procedures and data sheets, etc.
- Select the right configuration of mechanical equipment.
- Ensure that the design meets client specifications and codes requirements
- Give technical input to purchase manager
- Coordinate, plan and schedule mechanical activities.
- Review vendor documentation to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Work closely with and actively support project team
- Lead technical clarifications towards suppliers and clients
- Good knowledge and experience with mechanical equipment for offshore applications such as, compressors, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping and pipe supports and skid packages
- Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
- Knowledge with engineering software such as AutoCad, Inventor/Solid Works, Plant 3D, Caesar, Staad Pro or equivalent is preferred
- Team player with the ability to lead
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Understand the various engineering disciplines and their interaction.
- Be fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree. Long relevant experience may replace formal education
- Ideally 10+ years of relevant experience within the offshore industry
- Be service-minded and solution-oriented with the ability to see potential for improvement.
- Take the initiative, be analytical, systematic and independent
- Be easygoing and a strong team player both towards internal and external customers
- Strong problem-solving mindset to effectively support customers needs and also challenging existing solutions with new perspectives
- Be able to work systematically, analytically and independently in a hectic and changing environment
- Be proactive, structured, accurate and have a positive attitude
- Have good communication and collaboration skills
Opportunities in Minox
- A challenging position in a demanding and fun environment
- Career opportunities and good possibilities for personal development
- A good working environment with many professionally strong and motivated colleagues who share their knowledge and experience
- Work in a truly international and fast-growing company
- Competitive terms
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
Link til søknadsskjema: For mer informasjon kontakt: , Ole-Morten Erichsrud, Mobil Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon, Epost: Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon