Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. About the Unit
The role is part of Yara IT Transformation team. Since over 2 years, our team focuses on introducing Agile mindset and frameworks in and outside our IT organization. Our objective is to deliver better outcomes in terms of value creation, delivery lead times, customer satisfaction and employee engagement. We want to build a culture that enables the organization to succeed with Agile.
The Agile Coaches are a central element of this journey. Each member of the transformation team works with agile teams at different levels of maturity and is contributing to the transformation objectives and epics. We embrace “agnostic Agile for real” and are not bound to a specific framework. We offer a work environment where we can continuously learn and contribute to each other’s growth.
• Ensure teams develop an in depth understanding of the Agile values and how they translate into practices and behaviors, growing an Agile mindset as a result
• Support teams in shaping a vision of where they want to be as team
• Ensure teams understand what value is in their context, how value is delivered and optimize value delivery
• Hands-on support teams in finding their ways to self-organize towards high performance and continuous improvement
• Be a servant leader and inspire teams to continuously improve
• Introduce agile frameworks to the teams and facilitate the change by guiding, mentoring, coaching and training
• Coach teams at different groups dynamics stages, including handling difficult conversations, conflicts resolution and challenging status quo
• Facilitate effective team ceremonies and meetings with stakeholders
• Transform impediments into opportunities, lead continuous improvement and support collaboration in your teams
• Promote and maintain transparency into the teams' work
• Identify and raise systemic impediments
Change agent in the transformation:
• Actively collaborate and share knowledge, and contribute within a team of Agile Coaches
• Contribute to and lead initiatives as part of the Agile transformation roadmap
• Contribute to Agile awareness and competency development within and outside IT organization
• Surface systemic impediments and facilitate their resolution
• Develop and deliver Agile training, workshops, webinars and events Profile
• You are a team player driven by value and results, a curious experimenter with an open and pragmatic mind
• 10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably a technical background
• 5+ years of hands-on experience as an Agile Team Coach for several engineering or product teams
• Deep knowledge of the variety of Agile approaches and practices (Scrum , Kanban , XP, Design Thinking, SAFe, etc.) and experience in mixing'n'matching them pragmatically to achieve effective value delivery in an organization that is transforming their way of working.
• Able to handle difficult conversations and provide constructive feedback
• Experience in creating and facilitating educational programs
• Ideally - Experience in working in a SAFe or other scaled frameworks
• Ideally -- Prior exposure to ERP
• Experience in working with international teams and culturally diverse environments
• Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form.
Together with your CV, please send us your answers to the following questions:
• What does it mean for you to be an Agile Coach?
• What is your biggest coaching insight / lesson of the past year?
• What are your top 3 pillars of the teamwork?
• How do you support teams and organizations on their journey through change?
• Which successful practice would you like to bring to our team of coaches and why?
Apply no later than
15th April 2021
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.