Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Automation -- ICT/Cyber Security Engineer.
The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore greenfield/brownfield project:
- Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
- Perform network improvement projects
- Participate in Cyber Security testing and verification of configuration of switches, servers, firewalls etc.
- Risk assessment of supplier packages and systems with basis in IEC62443 Cyber Security Standard
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop for client network Equipment and infrastructure
- Document initial and mitigated risks
- Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.(OT)
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA, Redundancy protocols etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658 and conducting Security Risk Assessments.
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon