Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Is service mind and customer support part of your DNA? Then you might be our new Field Sales Engineer Aftermarket!
You’re always looking to develop yourself and learn more about control valves. You enjoy working with the latest technology and tools while helping our customers reduce maintenance costs and secure better reliability.
By joining us, you will have the chance to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and you will have unique career opportunities.
You will also be part of a growing and leading global supplier of products, services and solutions for process-related operations.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Bergen, Norway !
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
· Develop and set Sales Strategy to growth the sales of Flow Control Valves spare parts in Norway, especially for our Fisher brand
· Organize visits and negotiate with Customers for relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority -- including discount, price, and volume structures
· Identify and lead new business opportunities in a list of agreed customers to grow our parts business
· Provide competitive, technical, and commercial input for each proposal in order to support our spare parts strategy
· Control quote pricing before submission to customer and define the price strategy to optimize our hit rate and profitability
· Provide a monthly forecast to the Sales Director, identifying major shutdown orders, & monitor this throughout the month
· Coordinate the spare parts business in the organization
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
· Technical/Engineering degree
· At least 3-5 years Sales and/or Technical experience related to valves
· Knowledge about Control Valves is beneficial
· Fluent Norwegian and English level
· Driver’s license for car
· Willingness to travel from time to time
WHO YOU ARE:
You a positive person who believes collaboration is the key to success, you are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity.
You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a Field Sales Engineer Aftermarket , you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Bergen||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Ikke oppgitt|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.