Our customer is a leading service company that works within the oil, gas and offshore wind sectors. They have many exciting projects ongoing, and have recently won several interesting projects that are about to start up or will start in the near future.
For their organization in Oslo we are now looking for 2 Senior Engineer Automation SAS for unmanned process platform and field engineering FEED with minimum
8 years’ experience from Green field projects in Norway.
Planned start date: 06.09.2021
Planned end date: 31.12.2023
Develop SAS design according to unmanned platform principles. Coordinate and organize SAS design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors.
Typical tasks include:
- Establish SAS philosophy and functional requirements.
- Integrate SAS Supplier
- AML development with SAS supplier (machine readable SCD)
- Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS infrastructure
- Participate in simulator activities to drive an iterative design process to test process design and control system
- Establish SAS Topology in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Establish engineering handbook in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian
- Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years experience working with SAS system design in oil & gas EPC projects
- Experience from unmanned platform concepts is an advantage
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Experience and good knowledge of relevant philosophies, standards and guidelines used by Equinor
- (Typically TR3031, TR3034, TR2258, TR1658 etc.)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
For questions please contact Christian Asbjørnsen, Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon.