NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric vehicle company. The company has over 7,000 employees working across world-class research and development, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London and six other locations. Our mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and providing the best User experience. NIO was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on 12 September 2018.
On 6 May 2021, NIO took its first step overseas by officially announcing its market entry into Norway. NIO will establish a full-fledged ecosystem encompassing cars, services, digital experience, lifestyle, as well as building a community in Norway.
We are now looking for talented colleagues to join us in this journey.
The role -- Sales Advisor/Fellow
- Sales Achievement: Develop action plan according to sales strategy and team goals to ensure achievements of sales, service and delivery targets
- User experience: Turn potential Users into actual Users by providing them with professional services. Complete sales and deliver vehicles to customers. Provide Users with experience beyond their expectations
- User Relationship Management: Maintain existing NIO users by regularly engaging them to shape a joyful lifestyle, continuously build and maintain our Users’ community. Promptly handle Users’ concerns and complaints, provide customized solutions to meet their expectations. Incorporate the solutions and suggestions into the sales & service procedures to enhance efficiency and standard
- Marketing/User development: Explore the market by cooperating with User Development team to carry out marketing activities outside the store. Promote NIO's products and service information to potential Users in creative and active ways
- Value Champion: Act as a role model for NIO’s culture and values in daily work as well as promoting the values to team members
You possess :
- A valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- More than 3 years’ experience in retail, industry sales and fleet sales (those who with experience in medium and high-end automobile/luxury industry are preferred)
- Ability to achieve sales target
- Demonstrate a mastery of all NIO products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- User enterprise is our vision thus you must be able to perceive Users' needs and pain points
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills
- Sensitivity to sales data with excellent ability in data analysis
- Ability to recognize NIO’s entrepreneurial culture and be able to work on a flexible schedule according to activity volume in a retail environment
- Strong pressure resistance with ability to adapt to the rapid development of the environment while carrying out sales management work to achieve the performance indicators
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.