The Enterprise Networking Sales Team seeking a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) to join its established EMEAR wide Cisco SD-WAN team. Cisco is leading the disruption that is occurring in Branch Routing, Security and Application delivery, on the Road to Secure Access Service Edge Architectures (SASE). The increased adoption of cloud & SaaS applications coupled with the dramatic growth of rich media on corporate networks is causing enterprises to rethink how they architect their WANs. You will be responsible for building relationships with Internal Stakeholders and customers, alike; to ensure the Cisco Brand if foremost in our customers thoughts, when considering their next WAN Architecture.
Who You’ll Work With
As part of the Enterprise Networking Sales team, you will join a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally. The team works upon an ethos of a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins…. Cisco, our partners and ultimately our customers. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure our employees possesses these traits.
What You’ll Do
• Work closely with theatre and global sales leadership to support sales in a strategic and tactical manner
• Build and manage relationships to support a functional technical sales organization and promote the company vision and sales objectives of SD-WAN and SASE
• Develop and implement objectives and personal growth plans to ensure continuous leadership within the technical sales organization
• Work in a cross-functional team with representatives from product management, engineering and other organizations to spur innovation and development of the existing and future product sets.
• Develop sales and technical collateral, such as presentations, white papers, design guides and test plans for furthering internal and external knowledge along with sales.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to manage interactions with customers, partners and other important parties
• Work with partners to facilitate technical sales enablement, tender and opportunity assistance and joint sales calls
• Keep current on new developments in information technology through conferences and other interactions with industry leaders
Who You Are
As the technical face of the Enterprise Networking sales organization, you will find and engage in new opportunities while also nurturing strong long-term customer relationships. You will establish a need for the SD-WAN solution on a technical and to some extent commercial basis, drive discussions around SD-WAN technology at director level and downwards. You will conduct and drive architectural and technology workshops and own and execute proof-of-concept undertakings to influence technical decision makers. You will conduct training sessions, presentations and write customer solution documents. You will work closely with partners to establish solution preference and participate in joint customer calls and partner events, both internal and customer facing. We will look to you to provide feedback to the product management and sales leadership teams on improvements and new features based on customer feedback and general market/industry requirements. You are expected to work off of broad-based industry experience covering multiple different technology verticals.
• Strong knowledge in SDWAN Technology components a big plus
• Solid understanding of Security protocols as it applies to Network Infrastructure and security architectures
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) models will be a plus
• You have technical or professional experience related to the design, installation, and maintenance of local and wide area network required.
• You are a seasoned TSA with a preferred 5+ years of related work experience, experience installing and maintaining local and wide area networks would be benefial
• You possess documentable knowledge of local and wide area networks; computer software and hardware; knowledge of data communications, network planning and analysis; and vendor evaluations.
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills and effective social and communication skills to interact with a wide range of individuals at different levels in an organization.
• You have the ability to address technical or sales related problems in a timely manner.
• You have experience in management and organization building with multi-functional skills taking care of technical and sales matters in a similar position
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent would be beneficial
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.