As a Content Experience Manager in Farmable's Marketing and Customer Experience team, you will help to create and market our content offerings to position their brand, products and organisation in the global horticulture community. Our core markets are UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, with future plans for North and Latin America.
You will have the opportunity to become team member #8 on their rapidly growing international team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to define and modernize content marketing focusing on customer journey within their global content platforms. The ideal candidate will be rooted in SEO and content marketing best practices, experienced in testing, experimentation and analysis, with a strong foundation in digital marketing strategy. This role is responsible for driving the creation and delivery of high-impact content with an emphasis on “Voice of the Customer”, across the spectrum of thought leadership to hands-on training materials.
Future potential for growth to create and develop a highly immersive content experience designed to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive engagement and conversion with the companies brand, products and services.
- 3+ years in content marketing, digital marketing and/or website optimization experience in a tech-forward, innovative organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Content Asset Management (web assembly, email, banners, print collateral)
- Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEO tools expertise strongly desired.
- Knowledge of or a strong interest in agriculture/horticulture and supporting the digital transformation of the industry
- Interest in analytics, testing and deriving critical insights and actions
- Strong track record of managing multiple projects, making smart and fast decisions to build velocity without compromising quality
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English required
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
- Prior work experience at a technology company, or startup, or marketing related agency
- Graphic/Digital Design and/or Video editing skills would be an added advantage
- Product marketing and/or customer experience would be an added advantage
- Native or bilingual efficiency in Spanish is an added advantage
What you will do
- Write and deliver clear product, sales and marketing content
- Create and manage publishing, personalization, SEO and analytics tools and technologies covering website, educational content, social media
- Apply and adapt an understanding of content conversion optimization best practices and concepts to companies’s business goals and priorities
- Execute project management with strong attention to detail to define, document, and communicate processes and decisions
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Manage an extended team of freelancers and agencies, as required
- Support the product team with end-user testing prior to product releases
- Support the development and promotion of marketing events along with commercial team members from each of our core markets
- Identify and document detailed requirements and capabilities to enhance top, middle and bottom of funnel activation, engagement and conversion
- Support a customer-centric content experience strategy to define and deliver an innovative roadmap and execution strategy for the company.
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer research including passive and active interaction design testing to deliver on customer intent.
- Analyze user and market data and insights to develop hypotheses and create a test, learn and evolve plan for improving the customer experience, capabilities and optimization.
- Support the development of the Companies Community focused on growers, advisors, cooperatives.
Working in a small team with an early-stage tech product isn’t for everyone.
Here’s what we look for in a team-mate:
- A mind exploding with curiosity, is knowledge-seeking, and loves to take responsibility for projects
- Exceptional collaborator to influence and partner with critical cross functional teams to drive initiatives in a matrixed organization.
- You are a strategic thinker and effective “doer”. No task is too big or too small. You can manage operational tasks while keeping an eye out for strategic opportunities.
- You welcome change - ambiguity doesn’t cause you stress - it’s rather an opportunity to decide things when you have more information
- You are both self-directed and results-oriented
- You enjoy both teaching others and learning new things
- You dare to voice your opinion
- Competitive salary in a well-funded startup
- Comfortable and informal work environment in Oslo, Norway - the European Green Capital in 2019
- Early entry to the team; you will contribute to shape the position and have the potential to gain significant responsibilities in a very short time
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues from a wide range of competence areas (business development, sales, product development, marketing, strategy and finance)
- Contribute to building a global ag-tech company that sets out to make global agriculture more sustainable
We'd love to hear from you! Apply directly on this form. You can also reach out to Jyoti at + 47 483 46 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org