Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
The world of Medical Affairs is evolving, fueled by changing demographics, new expectations, and technological possibilities. At AstraZeneca Oncology, we are aiming to make cure a reality for the millions of people across the world living with cancer every day. Our focus is on some of the most hostile and hard-to-treat cancers including pancreatic cancer, certain blood cancers, and cancers within breast, lung, ovarian, and prostate. By understanding the complexities of these cancer types, we can truly achieve life-changing benefits for patients.
We are looking for you to come and join our Nordic Medical Affairs Oncology Team in the temporary role as Administrator .In this role you will be instrumental in planning and execution of administrative tasks for the Medical Affairs Oncology Nordic team (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland). The position is placed in our office in Oslo, Norway.
You report directly to the Medical Affairs Director, Oncology & Hematology and work closely and aligned with the Therapeutic Areas Leads and their respective team members.
We are balancing our focus on our industry-leading pipeline with the active life-cycle management of our existing medicines; expanding indications and exploring new novel treatment combinations, to deliver to those patients with the greatest unmet need. Patients are always front of mind in everything we do -- from the treatment options we provide and the daily impact these treatments can have. You will have the unique opportunity to deliver into key projects within and across the Nordic countries. Your innovative attitude, positive spirit, and new ways of working will be an asset for the team.
Key duties & responsibilities :
Provide high quality administrative, planning and process support to the EEMEA medical affairs team including Regional Medical Directors and Area Medical Head.
· Coordinate and implement the logistics for all HCP and Advisory Boards engagement activities, including arrangements relating to: travel, meeting venues (physical & virtual), room hire, catering, AV requirements etc.
· Engage with teams to support the effective management and execution of all required documentation, validation & verifications for HCP contracting and tracking
· Preparation and management of accruals and financial reports, responsible for Purchase orders and follow-up payment
· Ensure all documentation relating to HCP and vendor service arrangements are maintained in accordance with the Company Retention Policy
· Arrange team meetings and support meeting follow-ups
· Other ad hoc duties such as administrative duties, as requested
What we need from you
We are seeking a person with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within an office based administrative role, preferentially within the pharmaceutical industry.
· Good communication skills - verbal and written
· Proven coordination skills including internal meetings and external customer events and meetings
· Results-oriented with strong ability to prioritize
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· High level of skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Why AstraZeneca? Our offer to you
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines to our patients is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Oslo||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Ikke oppgitt|
Vår virksomhet – å forske frem nye legemidler – har stor betydning for enkeltindivider og samfunnet. For å lykkes, er det ikke nok å ha et godt legemiddel, vi må også ha tillit hos pasienter, kunder, aksjeeiere samt våre egne medarbeidere. I AstraZeneca Norge er vi ca. 65 ansatte, og vi jobber primært med salg og markedsføring av innovative medisiner. Vår daglig leder er Elisabeth Ohlsson.
Les mer om AstraZeneca
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.