Jus og rettigheter Lønn og frynsegoder På jobben Rekruttering og HR Praksis / internships Karrierebarometeret
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
Thermo Fisher Scientific in Norway was rated top 3 Great Place to Work in 2021, and winner of the Research Council's innovation award, Norwegian Tech Award and of "Norway's Smartest Industrial Company" in 2018.
We are getting bigger as Dynabeads become more and more crucial in modern biotechnology. We therefore need more researchers in our R&D department at Lillestrøm. Here you will work with advanced technologies in polymer and organic chemistry towards biotechnological applications. Our R&D department of technology now consists of 25 chemists working on the development of magnetic and non-magnetic beads which are used in isolating biomolecules, diagnostic assays and DNA sequencing amongst other things.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a R&D Scientist**,**Chemistry. You will get the opportunity to work on the development of Norwegian technology that plays an important role in modern biotechnology. You will be part of an organization who feel genuinely proud of our employer and our products. Our work has purpose, and as a R&D Scientist you will take a big part in our results. This role gives you the chance to advance your career in a recognized and growing company with a strong focus on development.
What are you going to do?
• Planning, developing and performing complex experiments in the laboratory
• Develop new products
• Lead research projects
• Contribute to the development of Dynabeads focusing on polymerization, magnetization, surface coating and surface activation
• Participate in research projects from idea to product launch
• Maintain a high level of documentation
What do you need to succeed?
You are a driver with a team first mindset. You take initiatve in the team, but also work in a structured and selv-driven manner. To be successful in this role, we believe you have the following formal qualifications:
**•**Experience from industry
• PhD or master with experience in relevant subject area
• Experienced researcher in the field of Organic chemistry or synthetic polymer chemistry in the interface to biochemistry and biotechnology
• Experience with multivariate data analysis is an advantage(MVDA)
• Experience as subject matter expert lead in projects is an advantage
• Knowledge of ISO13485 is preferred
We can offer
• A culture that values inclusion, diversity and family feeling
• You will feel a genuine pride in what we do and achieve
• Be part of a strong growing company that will give you great development opportunities
• Several employee benefits such as cabins, health insurance, canteen, etc.
• Annual Incentive Plan (bonus)
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English (in one document for easy upload). Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Ref 188708BR. Please apply Please apply by 23rd January 2022
If you have questions about the position and/or Thermo Fisher Scientific - please contact John Kirtley
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
|Etter avtale||Fast ansettelse, Heltid|
|Lillestrøm||Ikke oppgitt||Ikke oppgitt|
|Se annonsen||Se annonsen||Ikke oppgitt|
Se stillingsteksten ovenfor for informasjon om hvordan du søker på stillingen. Om du ikke skulle finne denne informasjonen der, besøk firmaets hjemmeside.