Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution -- we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done -- that is why we need you to join!
The IT Infrastructure department (ITI) is responsible for global infrastructure deliveries and operations in Statkraft. Within the department there is now a newly established position available as Head of Strategic Governance and Support, reporting directly to VP IT Infrastructure. As a key member of the ITI management team this role contributes to the execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy and is responsible for ensuring that ITI fully aligns and supports the drive for increased business value.
The Head of Strategic Governance and Support brings experience, knowledge, and future vision for further transforming the IT Infrastructure department including its strategy, product- and service offerings and sourcing models to ensure all ITI deliveries and operations are enabling business capabilities and services across the enterprise.
- Line management responsibilities (P&L and personnel) for Infrastructure Architecture, Processes, Service Integration and Management (SIAM), Analysis and Coordination sub functions
- Support the teams in their career progression, nurture their development and help them realize their potential
- Build successful relationships with other key IT and business stakeholders
- Drive the development and adoption of enterprise infrastructure architecture and governance through processes, optimizes our utilization of market capabilities and establish performance metrics to ensure our success
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master's degree within relevant fields
- Ten or more years of experience within IT
- Three or more years of leadership responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Ability to help develop and communicate an IT Infrastructure vision that inspires and motivates staff and aligns with the IT and business strategy
- Ability to build consensus, make decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives where resources required for success may not be in direct control of this role
- Self-driven individual who solicits feedback from others to improve their performance
- Budget planning and financial management, preferably with chargeback models
- Developing governance practices to track and measure the quality of services
- Third-party management, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers
What we offer
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists, and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, and work-life balance principles
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.Application deadline: The 8th of February. However, the selection process will be initiated and run on an ongoing basis from posting until deadline.
Location: The position is located at the main office in Lilleaker, Oslo, Norway.
Contact: For more information about the position, please contact VP IT Infrastructure Ståle Sivertsen Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon.