Job ID: 15566
Would you like to work in a high paced environment with passionate colleagues to fight financial crime? We are now looking for new colleagues that will conduct advanced transaction monitoring, report suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence Unit and drive adequate actions to mitigate risks.
At Nordea, we're committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you'll have an impact on how we do banking - today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you'll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Nordea is the biggest bank in Northern Europe and serve a wide range of customers. Transaction Monitoring & Sanctions Investigations (TMSI) plays a very important role in building a stronger defence against financial crime. It's all about making Nordea a trusted partner to both customers and the society - a foundation for a great customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of transaction behaviours and KYC-material from an anti-financial crime point of view, document your findings according to regulatory demands
- Write reports to the Financial Intelligence Unit that highlights identified risk indicators, assess customer's risk classification and decide on necessary measures to mitigate risks when needed
- Proactively share knowledge and contribute to improving efficiency in operations, give input and feedback for the development of colleagues and team to ensure high performance in the unit
- Drive and implement initiatives to improve our ways of working e.g. through operational/process excellence
- Continuously learn and develop risk mindset and professional skills for preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing
The role will be based in Oslo and targets the Norwegian market. We work in a hybrid model and working remote is partially possible.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role we believe that you are a high achieving person that takes ownership for your own performance and development. We believe that you are a proactive team player and role model, with high integrity and your mind set on finding solutions in all situations. You thrive in a high paced environment, you are flexible to switch between tasks and re-prioritize and deliver on your commitments with high quality and on time. You have the ability to switch between being detail-oriented, and having a holistic view and understanding for the bigger picture. Lastly, you have strong analytical skills and are highly organized in your way of working.
Your experience and background:
- Have a strong passion for preventing financial crime
- For the Specialist role, you preferably have had exposure to AML, KYC, compliance or risk assessment topics
- For the Senior Specialist role, you likely have 2-4 years of relevant experience (preferably within AML, KYC, compliance or risk assessment)
- Excellent computer skills with e.g. Microsoft Office. Experience using data analytics tools is an advantage
- Know how to talk to customers and create great customer experiences
- The role requires professional skills in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- Hold relevant Bachelor's degree, e.g. finance, economics, law or similar
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your cover letter and CV no later than 28/02/2023. Interviews will be held successively during the recruitment process based on candidates' qualifications, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible. For more information, you're welcome to contact Simen Bakke Andersen, Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon or Logg inn for å se kontaktinformasjon.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.